• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM Premiership decider - CCM vs AUFC

Huddo

Where: Industree Group Stadium, Gosford

When: Wednesday, 1st May 2024.- 7 pm

Watch: Paramount +

Listen: Coast FM.

I only put the watch, and listen for the fans that have the most extenuating reasons.

Get there if you can, this is when the boys need us. There ain't no treble without points here.

COYY!!

Last edited:

Ozhammer

Filthy that I will be away on business Weds night, so will have to find a quiet corner to watch the game on my phone. First in state game I haven’t been to in many many years but I am confident the boys will get the job done.

COYY 💛💙

Huddo

I heard last night that Irankunda was out.Something to do with yellow cards they said…:popcorn:

Aleague rules state 2 yellows in one game don't count. Nestor's playing.

(Which is basically different to every league ive seen, but we also benefited with it with Farrell at the start of the year supposedly.)

Last edited:

Ads

I don’t know how many minutes Irunkunda will get. With nothing really to play for they might wrap him in bubble wrap as he is the poster boy for the All-Stars and need to protect the Buyern move.

Also bit contradictive that the National team didn’t want to push him and need to nurture his growth, even though the Olyroos play with very low crowds and no real pressure.

Yet next minute APL throws him first into the All Stars with a likely crowd of tens of thousands and millions of eyes all around the world staring at him waiting to do something.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred