• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

FFA Cup 2015 - Mariners game

Gratis

aye fair enough. I guess I was thinking of the Australian football thread as being one for discussion of all the teams and games (broad ffa cup talk) and this as being more specifically about our games. no worries, whatever suits the masses

Big Al

As CCM game/s being discussed I reckon it belongs here and as GrA says that's more for the cup in general.
Just my 2 cents

[The title has already been changed to focus on the Mariners tilt at the Cup, rather than the complete Round of 32 onwards for all teams, Kevrenor (Mod)]

Last edited by a moderator:

nearlyyellow

Yeah probably right GrA. Just ignore me, I rushed in. Thanks Kevrenor, we're all on track. Hope this thread goes for a long time, if you know what I mean.

Big Al

Do reckon we should get with the flavour of the Cup and have played park football from pluim park with sausage sizzles instead of kebabs.
Could be a poor crowd being winter at CCS

Big Al

On tonight's coverage they mentioned every game was being streamed on fox sports website (all 4 of tonight's games anyway) so if we not game of the round and not going to game sounds like a stream should be easily obtainable if they copy tonights template.

Rowdy

On tonight's coverage they mentioned every game was being streamed on fox sports website (all 4 of tonight's games anyway) so if we not game of the round and not going to game sounds like a stream should be easily obtainable if they copy tonights template.

WSW v Brisbane Roar will be the dedicated televised game on Fox sports when we, CCM v Wellington.

Check my post in the FFA Cup thread on the Australian Football board for the full list of 'all games' for this round.

(*) denotes which games are being televised.

kevrenor

Fox have announced that they'll stream every game for Fox subscribers.
I can't get down for our game, so any idea how you get the stream? ... my Austar/Foxtel user id and password (which works for Foxtel Go) doesn't work on the Foxsports web site (kept wanting me to subscribe to a premium service).

Rowdy

I can't get down for our game, so any idea how you get the stream? ... my Austar/Foxtel user id and password (which works for Foxtel Go) doesn't work on the Foxsports web site (kept wanting me to subscribe to a premium service).

Kev, I had the same problem- especially when trying from clicking on this ad banner within the FFA Cup page & other options within the football page.
026670-ffa-on-demand-promo-1col.jpg
Didn't work.

Had success clicking "menu-icon" then "subcribe" in the top right corner of page
Screenshot_2015-07-30-15-54-27-1.jpg
Brings you to this page:-
Screenshot_2015-07-30-16-30-36-2-1.jpg
Scroll all the way to the bottom

Screenshot_2015-07-30-16-14-45-1.jpg

CHECK ELIGIBILITY: I wrongly entered "my Foxtel Log-In" details & it failed! because I'm a 'secondary account holder'.

'PRIMARY ACCOUNT HOLDER' (the Miss'us) details are needed.

& BINGO I was in. Pop-up then took me to complete the subscription process. Even accepted my email address instead of the missus' for creating the new subscription. Go figure.

Hope this might work for you Kev & anyone else who's a Foxtel customer having difficulties.

Last edited:

MagpieMariner

I'm trying to buy my ticket AND claim 4 free junior tickets. I have a code to be entered but I can't find anywhere on the ticketek site to enter it (before I go to confirm payment). Can anybody help me out? Thanks.

rbakersmith

I'm trying to buy my ticket AND claim 4 free junior tickets. I have a code to be entered but I can't find anywhere on the ticketek site to enter it (before I go to confirm payment). Can anybody help me out? Thanks.

I would have thought it would be the password you enter on the initial screen (when you click Get Tickets).

MagpieMariner

Thanks for making the suggestion which made me go back & try again. I must've mistyped the code earlier, worked fine this time.

Capt. Awesome

We got given our free junior passes at my sobs game today. I haven't bought mine yet though.

bikinigirl

Do reckon we should get with the flavour of the Cup and have played park football from pluim park

. i believe the club did consider this ... but i am not sure what swung the decision, could have been:
  • perception (our first home ffa cup match) and the associated prestige
  • the council 'coming to the party'
  • the limitations of pluim - highlighted to them recently at hutch's testimonial
  • the ffa ... or something else

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred