• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

FFA Cup 2015

kevrenor

Was stream of every game on fox sports website according to the commentators.

Big drama

Hume come from behind twice including the death to win 4-3 in extra time over Brisbane strikers.

Palm beach beat south Melbourne on penalties 8-7

CCM academy Blacktown City lost 2-1 to metro stars

Heidelberg 3-1 over Broadmedow

I'm a Foxtel subscriber via Austar. Could not get the stream as it wouldn't take the user id and password, that we use for eg. Foxtel Go, on the Fox Sports web site (which I've never logged into before). Probably my thickness, but disappointing.

The Palm Beach game from Robina was a good quality game. I would have liked to have been able to see some of the others to assess them. I'm now interested in our game of course, and seeing Edgworth (who knocked out our final North Coast Zone club from up here on the Coffs region) vs Melbourne City. Any suggestions about streaming welcome.

kevrenor

I posted a link to last nights TV game (in this thread) as I watched the game online.
Yes, that was the TV game .. which I could watch on Austar or on Foxtel Go. Interesting to see that site for streaming it, but I'm talking about the non TV games.

Rowdy

Hey Kev, hadnt read in here before I posted a possible 'fix' for you & anyone else who's a Foxtel/Austar customer having difficulties.

See the CCM 2015 FFA Cup thread on the CCM Board

kevrenor

News is that Balmain Tigers FC have sold 1,200 tickets to their game at Leichhardt Oval on Tuesday night against Melbourne Victory. They are hoping to score a goal, and crack 2,000 to not only cover costs, but make some serious cash for a NSW State League 1 team.

Last edited:

Rowdy

Trying to watch this game on foxsports.com.

Temporary error! FOR EVERY GAME BEING STREAMED!

Have complimentary subscription from being a Foxtel subscriber. 2nd time in a row. Thank fcuk I'm not paying for this shit streaming service. Have to watch replay after game has finished like last time.

Was really wanting to watch Heff for the full 90 LIVE.

FoxSports: Massive Fkn FAIL.

MagpieMariner

Seriously, how many penalties do they have before they have to think of something else? And what would that something else be?
Personally I would like to see them have to do a 20k Olympic style walk, with the winner being the first team to get all their players over the line. :p

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred