• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Jokes

Rowdy

Bears & Rabbits ....hmmm?

One day, a Bear was wandering the woods when the sudden urge to take a shit overcame him. He moved off into some bushes for some privacy, squatted-down and began to take the shit he so desperately needed.

He glanced over his shoulder and saw a Rabbit, also taking a shit. The Rabbit gave an acknowledging 'nod' of his head as they both continued unloading their bowels.

The Bear said to the Rabbit that he quite enjoyed the tranquility of 'shitting in the woods' except for the fact that in being a Bear, his 'shit would sometimes stick to his fur'.

The Bear then asked the Rabbit if he ever experienced the same problem? The Rabbit replied "Nope, can't say I've ever had the problem of shit sticking to my fur!"

And with that, the Bear reached over - picked up the Rabbit & proceeded to wipe his arse !

So, in the future if anyone asks you
"Does a Bear shit in the woods?"
You can reply "Yes, preferably if there's a rabbit around!"
"Whad'a'ya mean if there's a rabbit around????" Bada Bing, Bada Boom ;)

Last edited:

dibo

Heard that joke a few times, always wondered what the good of a rabbit is if the shit doesn't stick to its fur...

dibo

25b468e0deba01317193005056a9545d

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

A boy wants to impress his very first girlfriend, he figures the best way to do it is to take his girlfriend to prom.

To make the night special, he needs a few things.
First, he goes to a suit shop. There are alot of other boys there waiting in line to get a suit. The boy waits in line, and eventually gets his suit.

Next, he goes to a flower shop. There are alot of boys there waiting i'm line to buy flowers too. The boy waits in line and eventually gets his flowers.

Next the boy goes to a car dealer that rented out limos. There was a huge line there too. The boy was very patient i'm line and eventually rented the limo.

The night of the prom arrived. The boy and his girlfriend danced and had a wonderful time. The girl got thirsty and asked the boy to get her some punch. He went to the serving table and there was no punch line.

I kid you not - I logged in purely so I could rate this one. I'm going to steal it.

Rowdy

(Straight fr/ the twitter account of the one & only "Mr Food'ball" himself)

Les Murray ‏@lesmurraySBS

"My suggestion to make AFL more entertaining and less predictable. Narrow the goal, restrict its height and put nets up. Too easy to score."

dibo

“My dad has two penises,” young Eddie tells his buddies.

“That’s impossible. Nobody has two penises.” replies Eddie’s friend Johnny.

“No, really… it’s true. He has a little one that he uses to go to the bathroom, and a big one that he uses to brush the babysitter’s teeth.”

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami