• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

you're listening to what right now????

nearlyyellow

Jeff Healey doing Zed Zed Top's Old Blue Jeans, LIVE. Good, different to ZZTop, which is a polished studio performance. Here's both, Jeff Healey first:

And just to finish off a list starting from one from an artist on that Delta Blues list:

Great Blues follow.

midfielder

NY

Robert Johnson the man who is said to have created all modern music ... Dust my Broom, Sweet Home Chicago and so on..

Have a listen to http://www.bluescityradio.com for a bit.... they run on live 365 who have I think over 8, 000 stations and well over 200 blues stations with my pick Blues City for Delta Blues...

midfielder

Arguably one of the best love song of all time .... sung in both French and English .... tis sad as well... twas written in 1874 and has been recorded by heaps of folk...

Some lines....

When your eyes kissed mine

I saw the love in them shine...

Enjoy if you have never heard this before tis worth a listen...

JoyfulPenguin

Or Thugby League.
Its a simple game for a simple audience. I find it too predictable/static. ie Attacking side makes a play, gets tackled, both sides retreat 10m, another play etc etc, then big surprise they kick the ball on tackle 5 or 6!
I only bother watching the occasional state of origin match (don't bother with club or internationals).
For a game that has been around for 100 years and supposedly 'the greatest game of all' why hasn't isn't it played anywhere else than in northern England and 2 states of Oz? The 'league 'world cup' is a joke similar to the USA's World Series for baseball.Union is at least played in Japan, South Africa, Ireland, Britain, France , Italy USA, Argentina etc.
I love it when League fans claim our game isn't manly enough-I like to ask why league is such a man's game when:
1.They have unlimited interchange while football has 3 subs only.
2.They only play 2X 40 min halves when we play 45 mins.
3.We have only tiny shin pads while they have head gear, shoulder pads, mouthguards and even their goalposts are padded!
4.Scrums involve sticking their heads between the bums of other men.
but then concede that league must truly be a manly game when a conviction for assault (preferably sexual) is a requirement before taking the field!
Yeah rugby is the one sport I can't stand. Running head first into people is just dangerous and not at all that fun to watch in my opinion.

true believer

still better than the NFL though

another life syd ?

sloppy_aints.jpg

Rowdy

Ellie Drennan; 16yo, Coastie Chick
(Henry Kendall High, I think)(correction Saint Joeys All Girls)

Couple months ago my 21yo daughter showed me her on youtube doing covers singing in her bathroom, with just an acoustic guitar & her amazing voice.
BLEW ME AWAY.

Ellie's on this season of 'The Voice' on Channel 9. Has already been picked by Jessie J (judge). I seriously think this young girl is good enough to win it.

This is a song that she wrote herself about one of her friends who died & is now 'A Rainbow'

Also check out her other covers, especially Katy Perry's 'I kissed a girl, and I liked it' the arrangement of the intro doesnt even sound like the original.

'Rainbow' written by Ellie Drennan:

Last edited:

Big Al

It's all about the coast this year at least three in the battle rounds.

Nathan Dawes is another who I've seen busking at Terrigal is quite good as well.

Young talent that just need some polish to get them to the next level

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred