• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The official all-purpose trolling bogan scum thread

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Haha....well, for the most part. Glad to see 'no pyro not party' is still the mantra from all the full 'ard l33ts....:doh:
Following on some of the fb pages (not the RBB one, that one's just full retard), not even the RBB supporters can get their story straight about what happened. They're making up so many lies they haven't even had the chance to collaborate!!
A lot of BS being spread about the incident, of course. And of course it was all COMPLETELY unprovoked:piralaugh:

Roy Law

If Walmsley makes an informed judgment that is fair enough by me; I doubt he was in his thinking. I stand by my proud record of only once getting a guess at a potential recruit correct in ten years (but it was Josh Rose)

midfielder

MrC

Posted this in the youtube thread like the Hitler vid copied and used by lots... the following is on Apple ... wonders can you put some words in for the Jerks...

dibo

Walmsley let Cernak go because he wanted a left footer to play LM. He's not going to go for Ibini; he's not a left footer who plays LM.

Wombat

Walmsley let Cernak go because he wanted a left footer to play LM. He's not going to go for Ibini; he's not a left footer who plays LM.

Ibini is a striker that can play as a striker. We used him on the right wing a bit but thats not his natural possie.
He would be a great signing for us........and he is a better player than Cernak.

Atomic

He'd also be a great signing to help rebuild some burnt bridges between the current CCM management and the community. Bernie is (was) a genuine crowd favourite.

nearlyyellow

But, but, he *couldn't* come back here! After all, his reasons for wanting out of CCM was that "he'd always wanted to play for Sydney FC" and that " the travelling to the Central Coast was taking him away from his family for too long" , or words to that effect. Bad feelings were generated by the way he departed, weren't they? Just how hypocritical are we going to be? :-| And him travel to Newcastle? Nah. :eek:

localpom

Would love to get Bernie back but can't see us having the money to compete with teams that will be paying him big bucks. Jets seem to be linked to every player coming off contract so not sure how much weight there is to this.

MrCelery

MrC

Posted this in the youtube thread like the Hitler vid copied and used by lots... the following is on Apple ... wonders can you put some words in for the Jerks...

Sure. Can you provide the original without the subtitles? What words would you want?

midfielder

MrCelery

I don't have aside from the youtube and heaps of other youtubes the original with laughing guy ... I will email one of my sons he may know how to get hold of workable copy... as for the words we could all think about what to say ... so much to work with ball wacker , Con, the various spoons, I could go on..

Let me see if I can get hold of a workable copy my sorries I tho you could work off any youtube...

VicMariner

Don't know if this is any use but here is a youtube version of the actual interview in which you can turn off subtitles.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred