• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R19: Bogans v Mariners

Wombat

That's the same as you write when you do watch matches. Outstanding work. No feedback needed.

So witty.
I was requesting a review of the game.....always beyond you Dibo.
Again thank you Roy and FP (and others) for your insights.

Big Al

I didn't go and didn't even watch due to family commitments.....can someone please let me know how we went.
From the 0.0 score line and apparently lucky draw according to fox, am I to conclude....
1. We were shit again.
2. We have nothing in attack.
3. We basically were clueless against a basket case side?

Feedback please.
Wombat. As the others have said we continued playing forward just not as effectively because Newy knew it was coming. It was a boring box to box game with not much else. However Newy were prepared to shoot from outside the box and one went in or out by inches depending on the colour of your glasses. To be fair was hit hard and happened to fast to judge with naked eye at real pace. Ref went more on we're the ball ended up which indicated it bounced out more then in.

Bingham showed exactly the same as Major (nothing)
Hutch was itching to get on and let Mossy know as much as possible without getting up and pulling on his jacket and whispering in his ear.
Fabio still a few games off 90 needs a preseason imo
Anderson over Bosnar was quicker but not a great deal more effective. Neither mesh with Poscolario. Needs a new Cb partner in offseason
Caceras has some of his mojo back just needs team to do more for him.
Fitzy needs a spell. Trying hard as ever just not happening for him.
Storm looks so much better with Fabio but defending still needs work.

Crowd poor game pretty ordinary. Good one to miss could have won or lost at any time

Last edited:

Wombat

Wombat. As the others have said we continued playing forward just not as effectively because Newy knew it was coming. It was a boring box to box game with not much else. However Newy were prepared to shoot from outside the box and one went in or out by inches depending on the colour of your glasses. To be fair was hit hard and happened to fast to judge with naked eye at real pace. Ref went more on we're the ball ended up which indicated it bounced out more then in.

Bingham showed exactly the same as Major (nothing)
Hutch was itching to get on and let Mossy know as much as possible without getting up and pulling on his jacket and whispering in his ear.
Fabio still a few games off 90 needs a preseason imo
Anderson over Bosnar was quicker but not a great deal more effective. Neither mesh with Poscolario. Needs a new Cb partner in offseason
Caceras has some of his mojo back just needs team to do more for him.
Fitzy needs a spell. Trying hard as ever just not happening for him.
Storm looks so much better with Fabio but defending still needs work.

Crowd poor game pretty ordinary. Good one to miss could have won or lost at any time

Thanks Big Al.

sydmariner

Hang on… aren't you the hard man that posted:

Now you're defending Moss???

Where's your head at?
I like a lot of people here want moss out but he (garth) refered to him (mossy) as slime, algae & said some other nasty things such as "as useful as a condom with a hole" :naughty: (which was edited out of his post) but I think that he's a nice guy but he's clearly not up to the job & results this season have shown that but what garth posted was a bit cruel imo but what I posted was no where near as bad

nearlyyellow

I like a lot of people here want moss out but he (garth) refered to him (mossy) as slime, algae & said some other nasty things such as "as useful as a condom with a hole" :naughty: (which was edited out of his post) but I think that he's a nice guy but he's clearly not up to the job & results this season have shown that but what garth posted was a bit cruel imo but what I posted was no where near as bad
Good. Very sensible post SM. Yes, the vitriol is sometimes out of control, and becomes self generating, self perpetuating, with the degree of vitriol becoming more strident as the Mariners fail to make much progress in the League. Some people are too impatient to play any sort of waiting game, those who live in the past, dwelling on the up cycles of the past, not appreciating that inevitably there will be a down cycle, and hopefully that it will be only a short one, 2 seasons or so, and then the renewal happens. Whether Moss is the man to generate that renewal, or even whether MC is the man, it will happen (says he with his fingers crossed and eyes raised to a deity up there somewhere).

So good on ya for recognising that there are boundaries to the criticism of Moss, even though some may say you have already crossed a boundary, you have identified someone's criticism crossing your boundary. I applaud you sir for that. :thumbup:

dibo

For reference, this is what SM posted.

497221-png.242

Nah, that's not bad at all. Muppet.

Atomic

Speaking of "nasty things" do I need to remind you of your post
If you think that was bad I was at the game in the active bay & these scum c**ts kept saying out f**k off you gypo scum every time Ryan, Jedi & tesco touched the ball & when he scored:mad::soapbox::naughty:
You and I both know you were lying. Until you apologise, I will keep pointing this out to you. And until you apologise, you have no right to criticise anyone else for being a little "nasty". All of this is in lieu of you wanting to kill Mossy with a f**king gun for Christ's sake.

Wombat

A picture of a bloke with a gun and saying "is anyone else willing to deal with Moss" is "nowhere near as bad"?

You're an idiot.

Compared to some of your recent work I'd place him above you as a poster and at least his opinion isn't covered in yellow frosted sugar and he is not too scared to voice an opinion.

greenlig

Has no-one seen that meme before? Are we acting like that meme is actually a death threat and getting all heated over what amounts to a poor movie reference?

What the hell possesses you guys to be such arseholes to each other over the internet? It's gone past spirited debate into infantile jabs. Stick to the football, disagree, but have some civility. You're making this a toxic place for everyone.

adz

Staff member
Has no-one seen that meme before? Are we acting like that meme is actually a death threat and getting all heated over what amounts to a poor movie reference?

What the hell possesses you guys to be such arseholes to each other over the internet? It's gone past spirited debate into infantile jabs. Stick to the football, disagree, but have some civility. You're making this a toxic place for everyone.

Gotta say I was thinking the same. It's getting a bit much. Maybe not the best meme to use but harmless none the less.
Also a lot of unnecessary sniping at each other going on :yellowcard:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred