• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The official all-purpose trolling bogan scum thread

nearlyyellow

I think a pause for contemplation is due here. :rolleyes: We should all hope that Tinkler or another private owner (Dundee?) get the Jets financial ASAP. What would be a disaster for CCMFC is if FFA seize the license and run the Jets for a while to rebuild. We have just had a funded to the hilt FFA run WSW on our southern doorsteps, do we want an FFA run Newcastle Wanderering Jets on our northern doorsteps? Just a thought. :cool:

rbakersmith

I think a pause for contemplation is due here. :rolleyes: We should all hope that Tinkler or another private owner (Dundee?) get the Jets financial ASAP. What would be a disaster for CCMFC is if FFA seize the license and run the Jets for a while to rebuild. We have just had a funded to the hilt FFA run WSW on our southern doorsteps, do we want an FFA run Newcastle Wanderering Jets on our northern doorsteps? Just a thought. :cool:

I don't think you'd have too much to be afraid of - an FFA-run Jets would be closer to the FFA-run Roar than the Wanderers.

VicMariner

I'm betting Dundee United will be holding the license a week after FFA take it off Tinkler.
Announcement around February 5-7th.
I want FFA in there yesterday.
What do you reckon, Dundee United new owners by February 7th?

MrCelery

Noticed this when visiting Newcastle for the Socceroo semi-final:

A7-057_MACCHI_23MAR11_MERREDIN_DUNCAN%2BWATKINSONCrop.jpg

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
WELL..sacked squad, sacked coaches, money owed all over known creation.....the clusterf**k is increasing expodentially up at Scumcastle...innit?....I must be naive, because Im stuffed how professional business managers can let it get that bad

Roy Law

Apparently the Jets have signed Travis Cooper - wasn't he in our NYL squad a couple of years ago?

Mini In Bay 6

Smh reporting that osr launched application to wind up the jets. Jets spokesmen claimed the matter was resolved yesterday, yet matter remains listed for Feb 25.

Not sure if fatal, as Tinkler seems to have a habit of leaving debts unpaid to the very last second.

Mini In Bay 6

Fridays are a crap night for crowds, but that's got to be the smallest crowd I think I've ever seen at Newy. That cannot be good.

VicMariner

Fridays are a crap night for crowds, but that's got to be the smallest crowd I think I've ever seen at Newy. That cannot be good.
I don't remember such a poor crowd at Newcastle.
The only thing Jets had going for them was decent crowds, now they don't even have that.

Big Al

Heartbreaker at the death with bad coaching to make a defensive sub on final play and he own goals. They looked better in the second half as well. There young kids were just as good as there old whinging brigade.

Wombat

Fark me....I'm shocked if there was more than 4k there. There must be more than 5k people in Scumcastle with a job?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb