• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R:11 Perth Glory vs CENTRAL COAST Mariners

Capt. Awesome

They beat us at home 1-2 last time we me. Do we have a chance?

Risdon is out for them from a red in the FFA Cup.

We have Monty out again with a calf strain.

Duke and storm will be back in the mix.

From Mariners website :http://www.ccmariners.com.au/article/pervccm-stats--squads/18hqmgexln7jh18uujwhoadup9

Stats via Opta

• Perth have won six and lost none of their last seven matches.
  • Glory have also found the net in each of these games, though never more than two in a match.
  • Mariners are without a win in nine (D4 L5), last tasting victory on the opening game of the season.
  • The Mariners have drawn their last three games on the road.
  • Excluding play-offs, there has not been a draw between these sides since December 2010, Perth winning four times to the Mariners’ seven.
  • Both teams have scored in nine of the last 10 fixtures between the two in Perth.
  • The Mariners have the best passing accuracy of any side in the division so far this season (82.17%).
  • Perth have averaged just 44% possession this season – only Western Sydney Wanderers have a lower total.
Central Coast Mariners Squad vs. Perth Glory: 1. Matt NASH (Gk), 2. Storm ROUX, 3. Josh ROSE, 4. Jacob POSCOLIERO, 5. Zac ANDERSON, 7. John HUTCHINSON (C), 9. Mitchell DUKE, 10. Anthony CACERES, 11. Nick FITZGERALD, 12. Liam REDDY (Gk), 15. Matt SIM, 17. Richard VERNES, 18. Glen TRIFIRO, 19. Matt SIMON, 21. Michael NEILL, 23. Isaka CERNAK, 25. Eddy BOSNAR, 26. KIM Seung-yong *two to be omitted*
Ins: 2. Storm ROUX (returns from illness), 9. Mitchell DUKE (promoted), 23. Isaka CERNAK (promoted), 25. Eddy BOSNAR (promoted)
Outs: 8. Nick MONTGOMERY (calf – 1 week), 28. Josh BINGHAM (omitted)
Unavailable: 6. Brent GRIFFITHS (injury – indefinite)

Perth Glory Squad vs. Central Coast Mariners: To be updated

Perth Glory vs. Central Coast Mariners – Hyundai A-League 2014/15 Round 11
Saturday 20 December 2014
nib Stadium, Perth
Kick-off: 6:30pm (local); 9:30pm (AEDT)
TV: Watch LIVE on FOX SPORTS 4 & 4HD
Twitter: @CCMariners #PERvCCM
Read more at http://www.ccmariners.com.au/articl...8hqmgexln7jh18uujwhoadup9#jWIsfju7RxVGWx1v.99

midfielder

Would love to win this ... just to get some confidence ...

This would be my starting line up...

....... Reddy

Roux.... Anderson ... Rose ... Neil

......... Poscolliero ...... Hutch ...

Vernes..... Caceres ...... Kim / Fitzgerald.

...... Simon

Capt. Awesome

Would love to win this ... just to get some confidence ...

This would be my starting line up...

....... Reddy

Roux.... Anderson ... Rose ... Neil

......... Poscolliero ...... Hutch ...

Vernes..... Caceres ...... Kim / Fitzgerald.

...... Simon

Hmm.. Tricky would still get me vote as a DM/AM over Posco

justafan

I think Caceres who imo has been our most consistent player in AM and has shown that he's more than capable playing that role, will be dropped to DM due to Monty's absence.
I think Mossy's starting line up will be:

...........................................reddy..........................................

Roux..................posco.......................rose..................neil...........

............................caceres......................hutch..........................

vernes................................trifiro................................fitzy...

........................................simon.....................................

nebakke

I think Caceres who imo has been our most consistent player in AM and has shown that he's more than capable playing that role, will be dropped to DM due to Monty's absence.
I think Mossy's starting line up will be:

...........................................reddy..........................................

Roux..................posco.......................rose..................neil...........

............................caceres......................hutch..........................

vernes................................trifiro................................fitzy...

........................................simon.....................................

I thought I'd add that, not only do I think you're right, for almost the first time in a while, I think I largely agree with that lineup... It should give them a bit of a runfer as well I think.
We were relatively competitive against Perff last time, I think we're a chance... A run has to come to an end at some point and, over the last couple of seasons we and Perff seem to have been each others banes, when it comes to ending a run, why should this time be any different?
It wasn't as impressive as I would have liked, but I think I'll try to hold on to my assertion that the WP game was going to be the turnaround point for the season. If that is to be the case, we should beat Perff in Perff... So 0-2, off Matty's boot and Duke's head (in the 85th) ;)

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
well...to be honest I thoought the Nix would clean us up...so a point in this game is eminently possible

kevrenor

Saturday, 20 December 2014

Perth Glory v Central Coast Mariners

nib Stadium, Perth

Kick-Off:6:30 PM (Local) (9:30 PM AEDT)

Referee:Peter Green

Assistant Referee 1:Mathew Cheeseman

Assistant Referee 2:Tim Mihevc

Fourth Official:Adam Fielding

TV Broadcast:Live and exclusive coverage on FOX SPORTS 505 from 9.45pm (AEDT) and Sky Sport 4 (New Zealand)

Radio Broadcast:720 ABC Perth, ABC Local Radio Western Australia, 92.5 ABC Central Coast, Grandstand Digital, Grandstand Online/ ABC Radio Mobile phone app