• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

you're listening to what right now????

midfielder

SCREAMS at posters ... this is a gotta listen ... Night train Radio

Found this by complete accident ..

This is recording of some radio shows from yonks ago... OMG hours upon hours you can listen...

If you want your glasses steamed up with some .... hhhmmmm hot stuff listen to No 57 ...

others I could mention 54, 56, 50 .....

http://nighttrainradio.podomatic.com

midfielder

Arguably the most LSD effected song ever to I think top the charts ... IMO beats Lucy in the Sky... google lyrics if game..

nearlyyellow

I am an avid Jazz fan and my favourite streaming Jazz station is Jazz.Fm 91 in Toronto Canada.

upload_2015-2-26_14-55-47.png

Nothing, but N O T H I N G like this in Australia. We don't have many online sources of Jazz in Australia, bar ABC Jazz, but thank heavens for the ABC as commercials aren't interested in this genre.

Due to the time differences currently it's their late night session, "Jazz with Bob Parlocha", a Jazz aficionado from way back whose program is streamed all over the USA as well. If you like Jazz, not just smooth jazz, you could do a lot worse than listen to this stream. The early evening Dinner Jazz is very good too. Link: http://www.jazz.fm/

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Just got the new Thunder c.d....truly a rockin band who deserved much more than they got

sydmariner

I am an avid Jazz fan and my favourite streaming Jazz station is Jazz.Fm 91 in Toronto Canada.

View attachment 245

Nothing, but N O T H I N G like this in Australia. We don't have many online sources of Jazz in Australia, bar ABC Jazz, but thank heavens for the ABC as commercials aren't interested in this genre.

Due to the time differences currently it's their late night session, "Jazz with Bob Parlocha", a Jazz aficionado from way back whose program is streamed all over the USA as well. If you like Jazz, not just smooth jazz, you could do a lot worse than listen to this stream. The early evening Dinner Jazz is very good too. Link: http://www.jazz.fm/
do they play kenny g

true believer

View attachment 245

I do like some jazz

return to forever / romantic warrior. stands the test of time as one of the most expectational albums ever made

nearlyyellow

I do like some jazz

return to forever / romantic warrior. stands the test of time as one of the most expectational albums ever made

I'm not so into Jazz Fusion these days. I have had an interest in this sub genre, Musical Starstreams was one I used to listen to a lot, but I have moved on, maybe surprisingly, to a more traditional jazz these days. :)

true believer

I'm not so into Jazz Fusion these days. I have had an interest in this sub genre, Musical Starstreams was one I used to listen to a lot, but I have moved on, maybe surprisingly, to a more traditional jazz these days. :)
like most things , post an album ny or 3
as said middy is a blue freak
im a 60-70 electric guitar freak and "yes" type hippie music

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member