• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Draft Posts hanging Around ?

nearlyyellow

I've had this happen on a few occasions, annoying but not fatal.

Write a post, then decide no, I don't want to post that, use the back arrow or the delete key, go to another part of the forum, go to reply to another, different post and the text previously written and deleted is back? I've even had previously deleted text come back after an overnight log-off? I would have thought that once you exit the message writing area the "draft" post would no longer exist, especially if the post had not been specifically saved as a Draft. I have even experimented with deleting text and then saving it as an empty draft, but the text always returns.

I know it's a minor point, but can a fix be arranged for this? Say along the lines of if you exit the text entry area without saving as a draft then your text is automatically deleted?

dibo

I think it's protection in case you stop to do something else and your PC or browser tab crashes. You can come back to your post.

Nobody else can see it until you hit post, and if you want to post something else you just click in, delete the text and away you go.

adz

Staff member
It's actually a feature rather than a bug, so there won't be a fix for it :)

If you delete the text and leave it a few seconds before closing the tab or clicking a link it should clear.

nearlyyellow

Thanks, OK, I'll try that trick next time I have occasion to not post something. Maybe I have been a bit quick in doing a click on!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami