• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The end is nigh - impending doom - Moss out etc thread

the end is nigh and Moss is to blame

• yes

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • no

Votes: 20 32.8%
  • fence

Votes: 6 9.8%

• Total voters

Capt. Awesome

midfielder

Hutch and the early shower ... an on Extra A-League [SBS] tonight strong hint there are issues that need sorting...

So Whats going on...

Stoxxo

Whatabout David moys as a Man U fan I had to put up with his bullshit for most of last season
Louis Van Gaal has worked wonders at Man U .....
Not one of your worst posts and i am neither a Man U or Everton fan but i cant handle the shit you come out with anymore.

Your total inability to process any constructive posts in your brain, results in you speaking utter shit every time you post on this forum. I have to say this because i am sure 99% of the other members think it but are to diplomatic to say it, you offer nothing to this forum other than millions of emoticons and total nonsense posts that nobody gives a flying f**k about.

Rant over ban me if needed, but we all know it had to be said.

pjennings

Hutch and the early shower ... an on Extra A-League [SBS] tonight strong hint there are issues that need sorting...

So Whats going on...

Undoubtedly not a happy dressing room but Seb Hasset knows shit about the Mariners. The other week he had a story about players missing from each club for the international break. He had Storm Boy down as a Nix player. The reason he couldn't say anything except infer problems is that he knows nothing.

I really don't expect to see any of Bosnar, Mane or Kim past January and tbh I doubt that anyone would notice except maybe a bit more harmony in the dressing room.

Gratis

Not one of your worst posts and i am neither a Man U or Everton fan but i cant handle the shit you come out with anymore.

Your total inability to process any constructive posts in your brain, results in you speaking utter shit every time you post on this forum. I have to say this because i am sure 99% of the other members think it but are to diplomatic to say it, you offer nothing to this forum other than millions of emoticons and total nonsense posts that nobody gives a flying f**k about.

you know you can just block posters so their comments don't appear at all for you if you like

VicMariner

Sigh...
I don't want to be one of those #coachout guys......but....with Mulvey available......his record.....our results.......now might be the time to change.

The thing is though:
Moss performed well last season given the circumstances...with a team he inherited.
Mulvey performed very well last season...with a team he largely inherited.
Both have not recruited well in the off season.
Both had poor pre-seasons and are struggling in the league.
Will signing Mulvey be a step forward or sideways??

I think our current trouble is largely due to our poor imports. They are supposed to be a level above the locals, this drives the rest of the team to lift their game to match them. Also having two or three match winning players in the team gives everyone confidence to go out and win not just avoid losing.

We are really missing McGlinchey's play making. We need someone as good or better.
We also need someone to slot home the created chances and provide competition for striker places.

Also looks like the CB pairing is a mess and we need a broom out and an injection of quality there too.

With some decent players Moss can probably do well but this should have all been sorted in the off season.

So what do we do? Big clean out in January, get some quality in and call it a rebuilding year?
Will the "scouts" make the right choices next time?
Will lack of money rule out any changes?

Moss in/out? Mulvey in/out? I just don't know what would be the right call.

Glad I don't run a football club.

yorkshireman

Just posted this is the match discussion section but it is probably just as pertinent here.

Was talking to a mate at the game who has a close relationship with many of the players. He was saying that Marcos was in the ground today and had been watching. He had a conversation which went along the lines of
"What the #&$* is Mossy doing and why is Dukey playing there?" which I thought was interesting, particularly after the welcome he got in round 1.

He was also recently talking to a fox sports presenter who has a son playing for us and they were saying that the word is that we will be very lucky to be in existence in 2 years time and that if we don't do well this year the grim reaper may be even closer!

Interesting days ahead I fear.

localpom

I like Sydmariners posts, very entertaining. :) Anyway i am sure it is someones alias and they are just having a bloody good laugh!

localpom

Sigh...
I don't want to be one of those #coachout guys......but....with Mulvey available......his record.....our results.......now might be the time to change.

The thing is though:
Moss performed well last season given the circumstances...with a team he inherited.
Mulvey performed very well last season...with a team he largely inherited.
Both have not recruited well in the off season.
Both had poor pre-seasons and are struggling in the league.
Will signing Mulvey be a step forward or sideways??
I think our current trouble is largely due to our poor imports. They are supposed to be a level above the locals, this drives the rest of the team to lift their game to match them. Also having two or three match winning players in the team gives everyone confidence to go out and win not just avoid losing.

We are really missing McGlinchey's play making. We need someone as good or better.
We also need someone to slot home the created chances and provide competition for striker places.

Also looks like the CB pairing is a mess and we need a broom out and an injection of quality there too.

With some decent players Moss can probably do well but this should have all been sorted in the off season.

So what do we do? Big clean out in January, get some quality in and call it a rebuilding year?
Will the "scouts" make the right choices next time?
Will lack of money rule out any changes?

Moss in/out? Mulvey in/out? I just don't know what would be the right call.

Glad I don't run a football club.
I think Mossy is a pretty good tactition (though over complicates things a bit) but seems to be lacking in the man management part of things. Not sure if that will improve in time. He's still an inexperienced head coach at this level and Sully too as assistant. What worries me is he isn't getting the best out of players and all the chopping and changing is not helping. This will be a rebuilding year and if we can swap 2 or 3 players in Jan then maybe we can sneak into the 6 and have a crack. I can't fathom how we have bought in 3 imports that looked pretty good pedigree and none of them are starting. Whats gone wrong? Scouting? Man management? Tactics?
Who could we get in to improve things though at short notice? McKain? Iffill? McBreen and Wilko? :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred