• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R4: Away to Smurf Village

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Saw Verne's and Griffo at Erina Fair yesterday, both moving rather briskly, no idea what this means other than they looked fit

gull

Hmm game day and no posts at all in this thread. Looks like we aren't very confident...

The Smurfs seem very cocky to me reading the media on the game, let's hope they take that attitude into the match.

I think we'll either get smashed 3-0, or we'll jag a 1-0 win. Go Mariners!

nebakke

0-3 Mariners! You heard it here first... This will be the game when we play ourselves into the season... Arnie'll be complacent because he thinks he knows all of Mossy's moves, Mossy'll start all proactive-like and the smurfs won't hit them, completing an already horrible weekend for them, after having had to watch WSW jag the ACL this morning ;)

..I hope... :wub:

rbakersmith

Starting XI: Nash (GK), Roux, Bosnar, Poscoliero, Rose, Hutchinson, Caceres, Sim, Duke, Trifiro, Mané
Subs: Pearce (GK), Anderson, Montgomery, Fitzgerald, Kim

shipwreck

Monty on the bench and I guess we can safely say Anderson has done something to put Moss offside.?

Wombat

Not an impressive line up but at least we are apparently playing with two up front.

Hopefully I will be proved wrong but that's another strange line up.

tipster

Not an impressive line up but at least we are apparently playing with two up front.

Hopefully I will be proved wrong but that's another strange line up.
I feel this could be a major point in their season. Lets hope its in the positive direction.

Wombat

1.0 nil to Arnie so far.

Mossy is trying to play like Wimbledon.
Arnie knows we dont pick up properly and planned that goal but the finish was very good.

Blackadder

He isn't alone, but guess who is responsible for signing them.
I can only assume Zac is carrying a injury, otherwise why is he on the Bench when the defence looks so fragile. :confused:

shipwreck

No idea either, but if he is not 100% he shouldn't be on the bench either. We have a team driven by NSWPL at the moment!

Roy Law

Monty on please; Sim off; Give bite in midfield and provide platform for Trifiro and Caceres.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred