• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

New jersey! HAL11

bikinigirl

... Did they mention if you could buy the jersey immediately and return a few weeks later to have the name printed on (when they have the service ready)?

. when i have had printing done in the past it has always been on 'old' shirts

SFL

Thanks for the help all, they have Heat-Press printing now at the ground for $50 extra.

nearlyyellow

Mmmm, I bought mine up at Pluim, 3XL, not that I'm a fat bastard, but the fit *is* very tight. I may have to lose some weight so as the MB's are less prominent, and that will please my better half no end. ;)

Also, because of the material they are very hot. I wore my old jersey to the 'Nix game and felt better.

They look super sharp though, I like them, just on other people atm. :rolleyes:

dibo

Sooo...

Anyone know if we're getting a new kit this year?

PP was hinting at a #Legit rumour of another supplier, I think the CCFC sides are wearing Legea and wonder if he was making one of them clever word plays I never understand.

Luke

Sooo...

Anyone know if we're getting a new kit this year?

PP was hinting at a #Legit rumour of another supplier, I think the CCFC sides are wearing Legea and wonder if he was making one of them clever word plays I never understand.

New kit.Still with kappa (ugh).Hopefully the last season with them.Bruce signed it off before he was punted so if it's not liked,which many won't,we know where to go.

dibo

If still with Kappa, no idea why we're changing. The current kit is amazing (compared to the some of the fussy, messy others we've had).

Atomic

I seem to recall seeing a picture a few weeks ago, of a handful of fans sitting around a table, discussing ideas for a new jersey design. It was part of an official communication from the club.

true believer

I quite liked the AFC shirt

kit_0.jpg

Big Al

Wonder if will be unveiled before FFA cup or they just use last years kit?
Because we at home presume we get to wear yellow.

I know we stuck with krappa still but when we ready to change I'm loving liverpools new balance kits. Look smart and none of this figure hugging crap.
http://store.liverpoolfc.com

Yoda

Have heard a whisper that if you like palm trees then you will like this seasons kit.

Rowdy

Sydney FC unveil their new PUMA kit.

Note: the 'Opera House sails' on the back of neck line.

Blatant Rip-Off of our 'Palm Tree's' logo design.
_8005683.jpg
_8005643-edit.jpg
_8005641.jpg
_8005651-edit.jpg

dibo

It looks like a rip off of our kit more generally. Our 2014/15 kit is a stunner, and if you take the sponsor logos off and make the colours the same this could be a knockoff.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred