• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

FFA Cup

eenfish

I am gutted that I have to work while the game is on. Gonna have a headphone in my ear while popping out the pills for the oldies.

Gratis

aye unless there's a venue playing it or there's somewhere with decent wifi I'll be missing it too alas

Deej

On CCLC Facebook :

Thanks to Organise Internet, we're live streaming the South Coast Wolves v Central Coast Mariners game into the club tomorrow night via the NBN.

This game is not available on Fox Sports so if you're not heading to Wollongong, catch all the action in the Blue Water Bar - Level 2 @ CCLC!

Big Al

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/au/news/mariners-plot-keep-wolves-bay

Sounds like Hutch is getting close to retiring. Will see out his year no problems but next year might be a stretch. Especially if the young guns impress.

Obviously pre-season takes a little toll on you as you get a little bit older but I still enjoy going to training and being around the team.

“I still get excited about games coming up and all that so when that stops happening or the body gives way is the time that I’ll have to retire.”

I’ll just take it season by season,” he said.

“You always want to go out on your own terms so it’s something that I’ll just wait and see.

“I’ll decide how much enjoyment I get out of the season and see how the body handles it once we start playing games.”

Capt. Awesome

So who is making the trip down tonight? Myself and tsd are going. Just driving down because we work in the city anyway.

Bought our tickets on Monday night. PAX was at 922

priorpeter

I'm headed down +2. Driving from north syd. Apparently there's a pub called The Illawarra Brewery very close to the stadium for pre match bevvies if anyone fancies it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami