• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

FFA Cup - it is here in 2014

true believer

Seems unlikely - the Grand Final that year only drew 17k.

1998/99, rd 1, they drew 18,985 against Olympic (which was a domestic league regular season record until rd.1 of the A-League when Brisbane broke it against New Zealand and Sydney broke it again the next night against Melbourne).
3 all in extra time Marconi v syd Croatia frank farina, sir arnie , slater , van egg and more next year Marconi vs the syd greeks they closed the doors on parra park . that's in a 25k configaration

sydmariner

Just found out that mile sterjovski will be 1 of people hosting the FFA cup draw tomorrow:overheadl: with paul okon

kevrenor

Bugger, all the Coffs Coast teams were knocked out at the weekend, so I will not get a slim chance to see the my Mariners near my new home. Hopefully I can travel down to Newy/Sydney or up to Brisvegas.

Big Al

Below 36k viewers last night and not in the top 20 pay tv programs. Not a huge surprise.

Off 442 FFA Cup thread - Not sure how authentic

VicMariner

Fox will nae be showing a game tonight but South Hobart will have a stream running. Check the Pursuit Of The Cup website or South Hobart's twitter.
Thanks eenfish, bookmarked and ready to go!

I checked the Foxtel guide and they will be showing a replay of some US pre-season game. o_O Would that really rate better than our own cup comp?
Hopefully it builds enough attention as it rolls on this year to be too big to ignore next year.

dibo

I checked the Foxtel guide and they will be showing a replay of some US pre-season game. o_O Would that really rate better than our own cup comp?
It's less about ratings and more about cost of production. They don't have to pay anyone to produce the US content. And I reckon Liverpool vs Manchester United will rate better than 32k...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb