• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Central Coast Mariners Academy - 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

priorpeter

Bilo got a hammering on the mariners for suggesting this same thing

No, bilo got a hammering for blindly hating the club and every single thing they do; banging on about how well connected he/she is; harping on about his/her "inside source at the club"; and also for talking about how many of his/her 'loyal' season ticket holder mates have now signed up for membership at the Jets.

Actually it was hardly a hammering. I've seen far worse dished out on here.

scottmac

Suspended
Bilo got a hammering on the mariners for suggesting this same thing
No, bilo got a hammering for saying that MC had set the lawyers onto CCF & gave no other insight. Like I said to him at the time you don't just set lawyers onto an organisation for no reason.
Either way you look at it, MC has strong views & no matter what you think of them, its being detrimental to everything about our club other than probably the bottom line.

bilo

No, bilo got a hammering for blindly hating the club and every single thing they do; banging on about how well connected he/she is; harping on about his/her "inside source at the club"; and also for talking about how many of his/her 'loyal' season ticket holder mates have now signed up for membership at the Jets.

Actually it was hardly a hammering. I've seen far worse dished out on here.

Don't mind the hammering. It's a public forum and people are entitled to their views. I will say it again. I don't hate the club. I actually support the team and can count on one hand the number of home games I have missed in 9 seasons. I just don't like the way it us managed in the back office.

This thing with the academy, if it goes to court has the potential to bring the club to its knees. We should be focusing on the first team signing players. Promoting memberships. Not getting stuck on this crap.

pjennings

Don't mind the hammering. It's a public forum and people are entitled to their views. I will say it again. I don't hate the club. I actually support the team and can count on one hand the number of home games I have missed in 9 seasons. I just don't like the way it us managed in the back office.

This thing with the academy, if it goes to court has the potential to bring the club to its knees. We should be focusing on the first team signing players. Promoting memberships. Not getting stuck on this crap.

Amen to that.

Bladesman

Hopefully common sense will prevail. Club with no money in court with an association with no cash just means suffering for the fans and players with the lawyers being the only real winners.

dibo

While I know nothing about what's actually going on in the background, I still feel I need to pose the question: what exactly leads you to the conclusion that an outbreak of common sense is even a remote possibility?

bilo

Found out today there is a mediation session on Friday with lawyers from both sides.

Me thinks it's going to get ugly

neverwozza

Is this really just about training grounds? I'll be mighty pissed if the club that I pay shitloads to follow is suing the association that I pay shitloads to play in because of ccma training ground access (I pay them shitloads too). If my shitloads ends up in lawyers pockets instead of improving cc football (both professional and amateur) I won't be happy.

Big Al

Legal fees are much better spent elsewhere.

So it seems like it's on but why?

who owes who & who is wronged by who.

Nothing good as neverwozza has said can come out of the two most important football groups in the central coast going blow for blow.

bilo

It's about more than training grounds. It about money and resources.

They were meant to have mediation today but I haven't heard if it went ahead.

Jolly_Roger

1st Grade women won the minor premiership on the weekend with 5 rounds to play. They have lost only one game all year. Senior women are also leading the club championship.

dibo

It seems that it's coming together on the park, though the CCMA kids aren't having a great time in div 1 so the youth and seniors will be in NPL2 next year.

A bit of stability wouldn't go astray.

marinerfix

Off to Pluim Park tomorrow to support CCMA after juniors game. Should be in time for 16's and hopefully stay for remainder of seniors. Any reports on previous games and who we should look out for would be appreciated.

Einstein

It seems that it's coming together on the park, though the CCMA kids aren't having a great time in div 1 so the youth and seniors will be in NPL2 next year.

A bit of stability wouldn't go astray.
Coming together?? The kids are a shambles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred