• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2014/15 Expectations

2014/15 Expectations

• Total voters

CCMFCUK

What are you expectations of the Mariners this coming season?

For me, top 3 is a decent season... but what would make it better would be for CCM to be above SFC by a large margin, at least 10 points.

VicMariner

I expect us to make the finals, anything less would be a disappointment.
I would like to reach the top three but.....as long as we finish above the Jets and those sky blue bastards, or at least beat them when we play them at home i'll be ok.

A dream would be winning the inaugural FFA Cup!

eenfish

I think we have the capability to win it all, but it could also go the other way. Making the finals will probably happen, how high and how deep we go? Who knows.

CCMFCUK

Winning the FFA Cup though! Oooft!

Will the matches be covered by FOX Sports?.... If they are BT Sport better have them!!! *Shakes fist in a angry manner*

VicMariner

Winning the FFA Cup though! Oooft!

Will the matches be covered by FOX Sports?.... If they are BT Sport better have them!!! *Shakes fist in a angry manner*
Just checked the TV guide. "Live football: FFA Cup Broadmeadow v Brisbane" 7:30pm AEST Tuesday 29th. Foxsports 3. :vhappy:

dibo

What are you expectations of the Mariners this coming season?

For me, top 3 is a decent season... but what would make it better would be for CCM to be above SFC by a large margin, at least 10 points.
Kinda need an option for "happy to be here". I think we'll miss the finals this year because although they try to keep the football department ensconced in a nice little bubble, the chaos does seep through eventually.

Big Al

Solid season - Nothing special nothing ordinary. Will get pumped once or twice.
Solid team may just be the key to making the Grand final qualifier.

Roar - Weaker
WSW - Weaker
CCM - Weaker - Unless new troops arive
MV - Even/Maybe a little stronger with Berisha
SFC - Should be better
AU - Much the same/possibly weaker without Jeronimo
Jets - Much the same - lost Golden Boot however some nice pickups
Perth - Slight Improvement
Nix - Will be improved if steal Weemac
Heart - To much squad movement with 10gamers - Will improve but won't have a settled team for the home stretch & if no englaar

No one really obvious to knock us out of the 6. Just missing some Ibini flair & finishing from the strong close to the season.

A strong start is very important

localpom

Top 6 would do me, and to give the finals a shake from there. We should be much improved from last year but then again so should most of the other clubs. Whoever makes up our last 3 or 4 signings will have a big bearing on how we go. With the squad we have we will be competitive but i think we are still lacking that bit of quality that will win us those tight games. A clinical finisher and a creative midfielder could fix that. We have a team that will work hard and won't be easy to beat.

pjennings

I put top 6 - but that is my minimum.

We will sign Nash as 2nd keeper and I suspect that if Seip goes we will sign Troy Hearfield. He can cover RB, CB, RM, CAM and CF. A very versatile squaddie and someone that can be great as a bench player. I also expect we will lose Wee-Mac but only after we have a replacement lined up. The two up front that Mossy talks about I think will be a speedy forward that can play centrally and either wing and the last one will be a true number 9. If all this comes to pass then let's go for the treble.;):pirashoot::pirashoot::pirashoot:

midfielder

I put top 6 - but that is my minimum.

We will sign Nash as 2nd keeper and I suspect that if Seip goes we will sign Troy Hearfield. He can cover RB, CB, RM, CAM and CF. A very versatile squaddie and someone that can be great as a bench player. I also expect we will lose Wee-Mac but only after we have a replacement lined up. The two up front that Mossy talks about I think will be a speedy forward that can play centrally and either wing and the last one will be a true number 9. If all this comes to pass then let's go for the treble.;):pirashoot::pirashoot::pirashoot:

Lets hope so ...

Big Al

Have you got any recommendations? I know a couple but that's for watching English games and some German and Spanish kick abouts
FOUR FOUR TWO the Aussie version - football website - You will find people there in the know. You can't post the details but just ask & people will private message you. You can get to know some of the poor sods who cop a beating from us over there as well. If you want to waste your time. The sight has a lot of dribble in the threads but you will get stream addresses.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred