• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

What's happened to Umbro?...

CCMFCUK

I thought good old Umbro where going to do the kit this year?

Have you seen the horrors that are Kappa this year over here in the UK and Europe?

Number 1, Borussia Monchengladbach

Number 2, VFL Wolfsburg
New-Borussia-Monchengladbach-Kit-14-15.jpg

wolsburg-kits.jpg

Big Al

I don't mind the first one
On the second one - In the middle one just replace VW with Masterfoods & Yellow for white

priorpeter

Deal with other supplier fell through for whatever reason. Umbro was only ever a rumour anyway. Was never confirmed by any direct source.

I'd actually heard that we weren't looking at umbro - rather a different supplier entirely #rumourmill #legitthough

eenfish

tbh i think all those kits look nice. i wouldn't really want the mariners with a giant X on their kit but as Dr Hibbert says, if it feels good, do it.

CCMFCUK

Tbh the more I see them I like them, the mahoosive X on the Wolfsburg kits ruin them... the middle one would be tidy as the home and away kits for the Mariners...

I think the Gladbach one would be better without the faded stripes... I would remove the fade and remove the stripes from the left hand side so just the stripes over the badge are there... then make it yellow, blue and maybe some cheeky white (Correct me if that is wrong) and insert masterfoods in the middle.

Just out of curiosity, how bad are the kits this year? I'm tempted to order one and to get it to rainy old UK, but many say the neck is like a turtle neck jumper and the fit is well... "Fitted" or as I like to call them a second skin

CCMFCUK

Just done some web surfing, and cam across this... what are your opinions on this as an away kit?Cagliari 14-15 Away Kit.jpg

Anyways, this but replace the red with the mariners yellow. Just my opinion

Wombat

The gladbach top is horrendous.

The bottom 3 ......the x is a joke. The one in the middle is ok....like someone said just remove the lines coming from the waist.

The last one looks quite good, simply replace the red and blue with navy.

Regarding our current kit......they are tighter than a Ben Sherman fitted shirt.

If you are slim they look good although the neckline is annoying. If you have any sort of a belly they don't look good.

England's Rugby Team made the same mistake when they won the World Cup in those skin tight jerseys.....no one brought the skin tight replicas and they lost millions.

dibo

FWIW, the Kappa members' shirts are a great fit, the collar is a much better and they look pretty snazzy on everyone I've seen wearing one. If the new Kappa kits are like that, I'll buy ten.

eenfish

As mentioned in the other thread, THIS is exactly what I want from a home strip:

00089214-leadimage.jpg

Plane yellow. Navy shorts. Navy and yellow socks.

Away like our AFC shirt from last campaign, pink 3rd.

sydmariner

As mentioned in the other thread, THIS is exactly what I want from a home strip:

00089214-leadimage.jpg

Plane yellow. Navy shorts. Navy and yellow socks.

Away like our AFC shirt from last campaign, pink 3rd.
not a fan of pinks unless it's for the pink ribbon day

Big Al

It's simply a rash vest. Being in the UK you will have no need for it. If you are stick figure you might get away with it.

As Paully D says "It's the Shirt before the Shirt"

CCMFCUK

Who could I contact at the club in terms of merchandise? I'm liking the keeper jerseys and the training tops

CCMFCUK

Just spotted this on eBay.co.uk... is it a official training jersey or? Well either way it's gunna be my first bit of Mariners gear!

Attachments

• $_12 (1).JPG
    $_12 (1).JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 9
  • $_12.JPG
    $_12.JPG
    20.4 KB · Views: 8
  • $_12 (2).JPG
    $_12 (2).JPG
    22 KB · Views: 8

dibo

That's an older Mariners training shirt from when we had Hummel as a kit provider (our league winning season in 2011/12).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred