• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

you're listening to what right now????

dibo

I've been listening to Double J this week. It's been a full-on nostalgia trip; this afternoon I heard both Screamfeeder and Magic Dirt for the first time in >10 years. Heard Garbage's Milk this morning too. Loved that song back in the day.

gull

I gave Double J a go but seemed to hit country music hour or something. I had to check the station twice to make sure I was on the right one...

midfielder

TB

You may enjoy this ... its a music doco its on SMHTV so you get some ads .. essentially it traces some very early music from the 1930's especially black blues singers, and Cajun white and others music... through the work of an early record producer ... gotta say of its type of doco its good arguably a bit to much Cajun but whatever ..

Blues, Cajun, Jazz .... and no mouse music [mouse music is described in the doco] ... mostly Cajun but its still worth the look even if you skip tho it...

http://www.smh.com.au/tv/Music/This-Aint-No-Mouse-Music-5000190.html

Last edited:

midfielder

One of our best has gone ... used to love this song as a kid.. OMG he had a rock voice... lol at the special effects ie get the camera to go close up and then back ....

midfielder

Delta Blues - 2 hours of Blues, 41 great tracks, the greatest stars of the Delta

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTMTNjiiMng

00:00 - Elmore James - I Can't Stop Lovin' You
02:16 - Johnny Shines - Ramblin'
04:49 - Muddy Waters - Long Distance Call
07:31 - Charly McCoy - Motherless Blues
10:45 - Robert Lockwood - Little Boy Blues
14:00 - Robert Johnson - Milkcow's Calf Blues
16:37 - Son House - My Black Mama
22:59 - Bo Carter - Banana In Your Fruit Basket
26:08 - Helen Humes - They Raided the Joint
28:34 - Bo Carter - The Law Is Gonna Step On You
31:17 - Charley Patton - Stone Pony Blues
34:10 - Mississippi Joe Calicott - Travelin' Mama Blues
37:24 - The Mississippi Moaner - Mississippi Moan
39:53 - Ishmon Bracey - Trouble Hearted Blues
43:18 - Big Joe Williams - Stack O' Dollars
46:33 - Big Joe Williams - Please Don't Go
49:21 - Mississippi John Hurt - Stack O' Lee
52:21 - Leadbelly - Duncan and Brady
56:28 - Memphis Minnie - He Is In the Ring
59:17 - Memphis Minnie - Me and My Chauffeur
01:02:25 - Mississippi Fred McDowell - Good Morning Little School Girl
01:05:04 - J.B. Lenoir - Mama Talk to Your Daughter
01:07:39 - Jimmy Dawkins - I Feel So Bad
01:12:51 - Mississippi Johnny Waters - Baby Don't Treat Him This Way
01:15:06 - Robert Lockwood - Mean Mistreater
01:17:16 - John Lee Hooker -- Landing Blues
01:20:44 - Elmore James - Standing At the Crossroads
01:23:33 - Big Joe Williams - Rootin' Ground Hog
01:26:35 - Ishman Bracey - Trouble Hearted Blues
01:30:01 - Tommy Johnson - Canned Heat Blues
01:33:40 - Son House - Walkin' Blues
01:40:21 - Robert Lockwood Jr - Little Boy Blue
01:43:26 - Blind Willie McTell - Stomp Down River
01:46:35 - Big Bill Broonzy - Mississippi River Blues
01:49:20 - Robert Johnson - Hellhound On My Trail
01:51:59 - Tommy Johnson - Cool Drink of Water Blues
01:55:35 - Sleepy John Estes - Hobo Jungle Blues
01:58:32 - Tommy McClennan - Highway 51
02:01:23 - Skip James - Devil Got My Woman
02:04:24 - Arthur Crudup - Black Pony Blues
02:07:48 - Bo Carter -

midfielder

This kid impresses me mate sent me this and said listen ... maybe a huge star in the near future... style is soul and blues.. suggestion you listen to the first five minutes ... then either leave or keep listening ...

JC Brooks & the Uptown Sound

midfielder

Just shows you don't need to play fast to make a guitar scream... will more than likely be taken down within a month so if you want to hear a slide guitar played slow and amazing then listen.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred