• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners at Wanderers tickets

Big Al

The problem for me is treatment of members are different.

WSW 1 ticket each - If they buy 2 the stadium would be oversold
but we can buy 4 tickets (3 of those 4 potentially non members).

We have 5-6,000 members but 75% of our allocation could be to non members. Which means members may miss out at the expense of non members.

I have bought tickets for my family & they will support the coast but at the end of the day CCM & WSW fans should have got 1 each on day 1 & then a free for all on day 2 for WSW CCM members & Football Family to fight for the rest for there friends. Even a CCM friends bay or something.

Also would have liked them to move us to the south end & move the family area or no alcohol area to where we are.

Would have been good to replicate the GF of last year with a total yellow end.

gull

When the game is scheduled isn't really a surprise. If we didn't blow it in Perth we would have had last weekend off so no one else is to blame.

I think this has been poorly handled by the club. The players now have a ready made excuse should we lose...

Yes it's not ideal, but it is what it is. Complaining won't change it.

yellowcake

I so hope we do these bastards. I'm sick of their sense of self-entitlement that success (which I recognise - on and off the field) has brought them in their brief history.

From their forum just now http://www.westsydneyfootball.com/t...entral-coast-mariners-2642014-630pm/?p=258693
Even if they finished second and didn't have this 'horror draw' and conspiracy against them, they wouldn't have even filled 2/3rds of the stadium. The opposition supporters fill thier stadium, not thier own supporters.

I used to think the Smurfs whined about everything but seriously, the Mariners have overtaken them.
AND
I don't wanna see these CCM in final again, they don't even have enough fans to support them in the finals.

I too am surprised right now it is still possible to buy tickets for this game. In their half-city with, say 2 million people... that would be our fault?

VicMariner

I so hope we do these bastards. I'm sick of their sense of self-entitlement that success (which I recognise - on and off the field) has brought them in their brief history.

From their forum just now http://www.westsydneyfootball.com/t...entral-coast-mariners-2642014-630pm/?p=258693
AND

I too am surprised right now it is still possible to buy tickets for this game. In their half-city with, say 2 million people... that would be our fault?
That thread....:mad::mad::mad::vomit:
Arrogant, holier than thou b@$+@&*s.

sydmariner

The problem for me is treatment of members are different.

WSW 1 ticket each - If they buy 2 the stadium would be oversold
but we can buy 4 tickets (3 of those 4 potentially non members).

We have 5-6,000 members but 75% of our allocation could be to non members. Which means members may miss out at the expense of non members.

I hav
That thread....:mad::mad::mad::vomit:
Arrogant, holier than thou b@$+@&*s.
don't worry they're all just a bunch of f****n c***s:poo::poo::poo::poo::poo::poo::poo::poo:

Wombat

They have just come up with the f**king lamest chant in the history of Hal ( apart from ...you fat bastard, your shit..aarh). It called welcome to hell.
f**k me it sounds like two Bankstown schoolboys just had a brain fart.
Apparently they copied it from the legendary FC Twente.

Almost as dumb as the Boguns from Newcastle just in that magical Western Sydney way.

eenfish

That freaking thread. The way they bring up the "Sing for Yellow" chant makes it sound like it is the only one we have. f**k right the f**k off. I had a Sydney FC fan make fun of me on a bus once by singing "Yellow Submarine sucks" at me, make fun of us for that, not for something everybody freaking does. Go away. Shut up. We find you as irritating as you find us.

sydmariner

They have just come up with the f**king lamest chant in the history of Hal ( apart from ...you fat bastard, your shit..aarh). It called welcome to hell.
f**k me it sounds like two Bankstown schoolboys just had a brain fart.
Apparently they copied it from the legendary FC Twente.

Almost as dumb as the Boguns from Newcastle just in that magical Western Sydney way.
what so they inbreed as well

Wombat

Everyone knows the Drive Bys are not Scum like Newcastle folk but they can be just as retarded.

Go onto You Tube and listen to Welcome to hell.

Fark me!!!

Still, they are a decent side and great fans so if we dont switch on it could be a long night.

Their forum is a crack up...they are blaming us that it might not be a sell out even thought they gave had 90 mins to buy our tickets and then told us we would have to sit with them individually (no double tickets) once our pathetic allocation was instantly sold out.

Some of these people coulld get a job with the FFA.

COYY.

Atomic

Everyone knows the Drive Bys are not Scum like Newcastle folk but they can be just as retarded.

Go onto You Tube and listen to Welcome to hell.

Fark me!!!
Just had a look at the youtube vid. Dont they know that lolololololol is internets speak for "laugh out loud"??? lol

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred