• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM vs ADU Final

sydmariner

When you all watch the replay, there is a moment when the ball goes out of play around 30 minute mark and my TV just about exploded to the sound of "WHO DO WE SING FOR"
PP, as a TV observer only of YA noise, I would agree with you. Top job.
as far as i was aware there was no cheeseguy in bay 16:(

Atomic

Does anyone know who Mr Cleansheets is on the SFCU forum? Have a read of the bollocks he posted regarding the "Who do we sing for…" chant
http://sfcu.com.au/smf202/index.php?topic=21192.msg1764447#msg1764447

Can someone who is registered on that forum please refute his assertion that we ripped the chant off from the Wanderers? Whilst your at it… have a go at him for being "f**king embarrassed" by it.

Cheers

Last edited:

pjennings

Does anyone know who Mr Cleansheets is on the SFCU forum? Have a read of the bollocks he posted regarding the "Who do we sing for…" chant
http://sfcu.com.au/smf202/index.php?topic=21192.msg1764447#msg1764447

Can someone who is registered on that forum please refute his assertion that we ripped the chant off from the Wanderers? Whilst your at it… have a go at him for being "f**king embarrassed" by it.

Cheers
Adrian Deans author of Mr Cleansheets http://www.mrcleansheets.com/book.html

Roy Law

Every song by five minute wonders the WSW is a rip off; every song listed by Sydney FC is also a rip off.

ballantyne

Great result, terrible crowd. Are lower crowds expected on a long weekend, because people are focussed on family? That was the case for me, but my usual crew, the BUMS and Dangar Island CCMFC, was larger than usual.

Atomic

I sat in Bay 36 last Saturday. There was an eccentric bunch of "old timers" ;) in Bay 35. I don't suppose that they are the Dangar Island CCMFC crew?:pirashoot::piralaugh:

ballantyne

Nah we're solid Bay 17. The DICCS number about 12 with a hardcore of 3. The BUMS (Brooklyn Utd Mariners Supporters) a bit less, even tho their pop is 5 times Dangar's.

go you yellow

Great result, terrible crowd. Are lower crowds expected on a long weekend, because people are focussed on family? That was the case for me, but my usual crew, the BUMS and Dangar Island CCMFC, was larger than usual.
Yes I think that is the case , for reference manly only got 10k the night before , that's not great relative to previous games - they were selling tix at $10 as well.
It was great to see Bay 16 pretty well full.

Roy Law

Victory only got 20,000 for the 'big blue' against Sydney. They are supposedly the best supported in the land drawing from a population ten times the size of the Central Coast. I don't think our crowd was that poor.

Big Al

Wombat it was a battle in the middle. We made them turn it over a lot in the middle with group tackles.
Wasn't a pretty game but it was a final and AU shit em selves they took djite out of the line up because they knew we would play the same set up as roar. It effected them more than us.

The game was fairly similar to the roar game but we didn't get any breaks like the roar game. When we did the pass was half yard behind or in front just enough to stop the flow. The goal was fairly similar to the Brisbane goal good movement and passing.

3 - Berni killer strike as well as a 90min hussle. Lights up the crowd
2 - Monty bossed the middle
1 - Bosnar - crunching tackles and no nonses clearing - best game and suits finals football

Adelaide were not the team from four weeks ago. We styfilled them. They had only 3 shots on goal and two of those in last 10mins

Wombat

There is a Dangar Island CCMFC crew? That is spectacular. :piralaugh:

They have been around since season 1. There is always a family of 3 at every game and sometimes a few more....always have the Danger island mariners flag....great supporters.

Nice people as well.

Wombat

Wombat it was a battle in the middle. We made them turn it over a lot in the middle with group tackles.
Wasn't a pretty game but it was a final and AU shit em selves they took djite out of the line up because they knew we would play the same set up as roar. It effected them more than us.

The game was fairly similar to the roar game but we didn't get any breaks like the roar game. When we did the pass was half yard behind or in front just enough to stop the flow. The goal was fairly similar to the Brisbane goal good movement and passing.

3 - Berni killer strike as well as a 90min hussle. Lights up the crowd
2 - Monty bossed the middle
1 - Bosnar - crunching tackles and no nonses clearing - best game and suits finals football

Adelaide were not the team from four weeks ago. We styfilled them. They had only 3 shots on goal and two of those in last 10mins

Cheers Al.

Forum Phoenix

not taking sides but that was because caceras came come forward

It was the mental gear shift I saw. Renewed enthusiasm and presenting for the ball. You really could see it. Whether people believe Hutch is a good footballer or not, he's clearly a source of inspiration to his team mates. Just how responsible he is for the famous Mariners spirit, will one day be revealed on his retirement I guess.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb