• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCMFans Merchandise: Shot Glasses

adz

Staff member
Before the game on Saturday (Retro Round) we will be rolling out our first goodies for CCMFans; shot glasses!

1826br.jpg

Individually packed for your carrying convenience, these shot glasses are designed with a stylish black and white version of the CCM Fans logo.

The perfect addition to your own collection, or get them as a gift, they guarantee* to make your drink taste better.

35hrd5k.jpg

Price is just $15 for 2, and $25 for 4 of these limited edition beauties. Make sure you don't miss out!

* We do not guarantee your drink will taste better in these shot glasses

Last edited:

adz

Staff member
The shot glasses are packed in 5cm cubed plastic boxes, stuffed with tissue paper, and have beanbag beans crammed into them to hopefully prevent accidental breaking from dropping.
I guess the only thing is to have a bag or something to put them in.
If that doesn't work, we'll need to re-think :D

adz

Staff member
Yeeehhhh.... open to ideas :D

Had a quick look at posting them out but that got pretty expensive.

priorpeter

I'll take two, will just pop them in my car so I don't smash them at the game. Thurbs, you're welcome to leave yours in my car and I can deliver on Sunday or whenever.

adz

Staff member
I'm chasing this up with the stadium today. I wouldn't have thought it would be a problem because they are packaged.
That plus they're shot glasses. There's more glass in a pair of glasses and they don't make people take them off before entering the ground.

angry_old_woman.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred